A New Workshop will kick of the New Year this Sunday, led by Cliff Collard:
Instead of New Year’s Resolutions, let’s explore the POSSIBILITIES and create INTENTIONS at a workshop called the
Temple of Possibilities : SIGN UP HERE
What is the workshop & why should I attend?
The holidays are in full swing with all the overindulgence that goes with them.
That overindulgence typically ends with creating a bunch of guilt-driven New Year’s resolutions that fall by the wayside in a few days
I’m offering an alternative - let’s consider the possibilities that the New Calendar offers!
My workshop will make space for the possible, creating the Temple of Possibilities
We will think about what is possible instead of what is expected
Avoid reacting with Resolutions, instead
Proacting with intention!
Focus on the CAN instead of the SHOULD
If you are searching, let’s discover together
If you are at a crossroads, let’s consider the choices
If you are lucky enough to be on your Happy Path, let’s fine tune
When & Where
Join me at 3 pm on January 12. Together, let’s build a clear vision for 2020 during this 2-hour event.
A clear vision is baked into the year’s very name!
The Temple of Possibilities is a kick-off event for the North Texas Global MasterMind
How much does it cost?
· Drop-in price for the Temple of Possibilities Workshop is $49.
· Pre-registration price is $40, and the price includes a 1-month membership in the North Texas Global MasterMind (a $50 per month value)
· If you sign up in 2019, the price is $35, and the price includes a 3-month membership in the
North Texas Global MasterMind
My name is Cliff Collard
· I facilitated a San Antonio-based online Mastermind group for 3 years that really helped everyone involved reach “the next level”
· I have been a Yogi for about 15 years
· I owned a total of 6 “brick and mortar” retail stores, running 4 of them at the same time
· I work as a Consultant specializing in Solution Architecture and Process Engineering
· I have decades of investing experience - including stocks, options, bonds, online businesses, real estate and cryptocurrencies
· I have a business degree (BBA in Economics and Information Systems from Baylor)
· My interests include philosophy, history, futurism, meditation and many other areas
· My soul-purpose and vision is a World is of Sustainable Abundance
What is a MasterMind?
the Want to go farther faster with your life and business? Then a MasterMind group is a great option.
A MasterMind is a small group of peers (10 people max) that come together for mutual support. The group is led by a coach/facilitator. We meet twice a month to help each other set and keep goals. We become your “Board of Advisers”. We act as a sounding board to help each other develop new ideas, figure out how to overcome obstacles and anticipate problems. The most important things we do is celebrate the victories together and hold each other accountable for the goals we set.
This is REQUIRED support nearly every leader from the kitchen startup to multinational CEO needs to reach the next level of success. In fact, every successful entrepreneur I know is a member of a MasterMind. Most talk about how valuable it is – one guy even brags about how exclusive and expensive his MM group is!